Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dream World

Hi! Everyone, I will advice you about the places for traveling. If you don't have any places to go to on the weekend or on the holiday, I suggest you to go to Dream World. Dream World is an amusement in the Bangkok. It is the famous and popular place for traveling. There have many machines and beautiful park. I used to go to Dream World once with my friends after we graduate in grade 9. I am very happy and enjoy with it very much. In the beginning, we played the Haunted Castle. I am a little bit scare of it. Next, we got in to the Cable Car and sitting in the cable car make we can see view around the Dream World. Then, we continued to play the Grand Canyon and Super Splash. It is very fun even if we became wet. At the exact, we ate lunch at the food store. There are many stores at the Dream World such as food stores, gift stores and souvenir stores. After we finished our lunch, my friends continued to play the Viking boat and Sky Coaster but I didn't play it because I'm acrophobia and have very much scare of it. Next, we went inside the Giant House. Everything in the Giant House is very big. Before we went back, we took a lot of pictures at the park. Dream World has a many good view that you can take a photo with your friends or your family. So that, it's all my memory about Dream World that I used to go and I suggest you to go in the holiday.
























No comments:

Post a Comment