Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hachi

In March, I went to see the movie with my sisters and my mother. The movie name's Hachi. This movie enacts by Richard Gere. It is created from the real life. It is the real story about the dog name's Hachiko. In 1924, Hachiko was brought by the owner, Hidesaburo Ueno. He is a professor in the agriculture department at the University of Tokyo. Every day in the afternoon Hachiko always would wait at the Shibuya train station for Dr.Ueno. Hachiko and Dr.Ueno continued their daily routine every day until one day in May 1925 when Dr.Ueno did not come back to the train station that Hachiko was waiting. Because Dr.Ueno had suffered from a heart attack and then he died at the University that day. So, Hachiko returned to the train station every day to wait for Dr.Ueno. For nine years that Hachiko came to the train station for waiting. Hachiko died on March 8, 1935. This story is conducted to the movie. After I saw the movie end, I cried a lot with my sisters. It is a sad story. If anybody never sees this movie, I advise you to find this movie for watching.





This is pisture of the statue of Hachiko in Shibuya





Credit
click here


No comments:

Post a Comment