Monday, August 16, 2010

Nana

I think many people well know this comic book or this movie. Some people maybe read it or some people maybe watch it. Nana is the famous japanese comic book. Nowadays, Nana is created on a film and cartoon animation. Nana was written by Ai Yazawa. It is the story of the two girls that have the same name, but they have a different characters, Nana Osaki and Nana Komutsu. Nana Komutsu is a girl that comes from the small town and follows her friends and her boyfriend to Tokyo. Nana Osaki is a girl that comes to Tokyo because she wants to debut with her band. She is a punk singer in Black Stones band. The story of two girls begins at they meet each other on the train by chance on the way go to Tokyo. After that, they decide to live together in an apartment numbered 707 in the seven floors. This story shows you about the friendship between friends, the dream of the performer and romance love.

For me, I never read this comic book but I watched the movie. I think it is a great story. I like the character of Nana Osaki because I think she is a kind person, and she always help her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment